POLICIES PLEASE READ!
- ALL SALES ARE FINAL, NO EXHCHANGE OR RETURNS - THIS IS DONE TO PROTECT YOU! - IT ENSURES OUR CUSTOMERS DO NOT RECIEVE ITEMS THAT HAVE BEEN PREVIOUSLY HANDLED, OPENED, DISTURBED OR USED THEN PUT BACK OR PARTS LEFT OUT.
- Returns of used merchandise are absolutely not permitted under any circumstances.
- Items purchased on sale or clearout are considered FINAL SALE and cannot be returned or exchanged.
- If we have made a shipping error, we ask the customer return the product, we will pay for the return shipping and replacement product will be shipped once we have received the erroneous shipment.
- Items cannot be returned if you have changed your mind on colour/model/size/etc
Have a question? Please contact us at email@example.com.
Our primary goal is your total satisfaction with every purchase you make from Vermin Scooter Shop.
While we focus on products built to withstand the rigours of prolonged use, it is inevitable that there will be product failures. Failures are not necessarily indicative of a product defect. Every manufactured good has limits in strength and durability and scooter riders are known to test these limits to the extreme.
Product failures that occur due to extensive use, severe impacts, wear and tear, improper installation, or lack of proper maintenance are not eligible for warranty. As always, we aim for fair and equitable solutions for our customers issues. Please understand that Vermin Scooter Shop does not decide the outcome of a warranty claim. The manufacturer/distributor is the ultimate arbiter of warranty claims and their policies are located on their company websites.
- Warranties are only applicable to the original purchaser and proof of purchase is required to initiate any claim.
- Customers are responsible for the costs involved with shipping a warranty item to the company.
- Return shipping of replacement/repaired parts will often be covered by supplier.