MADD GEAR MGP VX8 (2018) TEAM SCOOTER
The Team edition scooter was MGP's second model ever and it was always designed to give their pro riders exactly what they wanted and for 2018 the VX8 Team continues along that path.
The VX8 Team has been upgraded to 120mm fuse cores running on MGP's proprietary polyurethane blend making them more durable and even faster. The deck is also wider at 4.8" and features their signature headtube cutout, downtube inserts and high-density PP deck blocks. Available in either anodized colours or the new neo coating limited edition finishes.
Features and Specifications:
- Deck: MGP 83 degree integrated 20" long x 4.8" wide VX8 6061 T4 & T6 heat treated & fluted with 3 degree concave.
- Fork: Threadless M3 alloy HIC
- Headset: MFX integrated HIC
- Bars: 23" wide x 24" wide Japanese chromoly chrome plated fade upsweep fluted bar.
- Wheels: 120mm fuse core with MGP proprietary polyurethane blend.
- Finish: Durable anodized finishes or Limited edition neo coated with MFX downtube insert and deck blocks.